Focus on what matters: your business. We’ll handle the rest.
Your website is the representation of your business on the internet. It needs to be accorded the same care and effort as any integral part of your business. We have extensive experience with a range of content management systems, as well as bespoke development.
What makes us the right choice?
Maintenance and support services we provide
With our managed Magento support services, you can rely on us to ensure your store consistently delivers an engaging shopping experience. Allowing you to focus on your business and knowing there is always help at hand for any emergencies.
Reduce issues and implement new features on your Magento store
- Timely issue resolution
- Development and customisation
- 3rd party service integration
- Ecommerce and Magento consultation
- Performance optimization
- Server migration and tuning
- Redesign and media materials
- Enterprise AWS solutions and hosting
Optimise your website's performance and capabilities
- Uptime monitoring
- Performance monitoring
- Security patch setup
- Code review and audit
- Security review and audit
- Application and server maintenance
Improve sales and conversion with digital marketing
- Sales lead generation
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Data collection and analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content & Email strategy and execution
- Paid search Marketing
- Social media marketing
Your Visitors demand a fast browsing experience
Google speed optimisation is becoming increasingly important for improving organic ranking and for increasing sales conversion matrix especially for ecommerce stores.
Businesses who do not invest in site performance optimisation run the risk of missing out on a revenue opportunity. A fast loading website will also improve your returns on investments for paid advertisement campaign.
Improving website performance will depend on the individual website. Some of the basic elements to take into considerations will include
- Optimisation of website images for mobile and desktop
- Compression technology
- Browser caching
- Minification of CSS and java script
- Hosting and server infrastructure
- Implementation of CDN (Content Delivery Network)
- Caching server like memcached, Redis, Varnish